• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pastel Motley

torsten

Too many yet too few!!!
hi,

i got this Male 08 Pastel motley from Don of SMR. He now weighs ~30g and is on double pinkies. he shed earlier in the week so i thought i would get some pictures of the handsome chap.

Pc170013 mod.jpg

Pc170015 mod.jpg

Pc170014 mod.jpg

thanks for looking.:wavey:

i'll try and get some better pictures soon.

Wow! He is the same exact size as my pastel baby boy! It is hard to tell if it is the light, or if yours is still lighter then mine? My boy has changed colors so much in the past few weeks that it is always a surprise!

That snake looks clean! I don't know why but refreshing comes to mind too? Very cool snake! I wonder if if will keep that clean look as an adult?

Here is a picture from the 5-1-09, he weighed 32g at this point.

He has turned into an enthusiastic feeder!!
P1050002 mod.jpg

and then another from the 24-1-09 when he weighed 39g.
P1240019 mod.jpg

He has acquired a habit of violently coiling his meals and then with his mouth over the head of the mouse he shakes his head whilst pulling away like a dog does with a toy its playing with!! unfortunately this invariably ends up with him pulling the skin off the head of the mouse which he consumes first before moving onto the rest of the mouse!

thanks for looking!

Wow! Look how pink he is getting! I can tell he has that two colored thing like mine--with the bottom half more purple and the top more pink!

yea, he is.

i will get some more photos now! i am in the middle of a photoshoot so will have new photos of plenty of my collection hopefully!

Stunning! I love his pale and ideed PASTEL colours. In these last pics it looks as if he's a mixture of two completely different snakes: the rear end belongs to a ghost but the first half of the snake is more like hypo lavender. :D

When I come to England to get some awesome snakes from you MAYBE I'll smuggle my Matami (anery motley het. hypo, amel, who's mom was a pastel) with me and see if she's willing to have "a quickie" with your precious pastel boy... ;)

LOL!!! i was going to suggest some possible breeding loans but then i realised Finland is a bit far away really.

LOL!!! i was going to suggest some possible breeding loans but then i realised Finland is a bit far away really.

Not that far after all. We've got friends in Send, Surrey and they visit us usually once a year and we'll visit them hopefully once a year too. So from that part the loaning can be arranged fairly easily. The biggest problem (I assume) would be getting the permissions to import snakes to England, even if only for a loan, and getting the snakes on a flight...

So watch out, one day I WILL at least come and get corns from you. You've got one interesting collection there and thousands of tempting pairings to come... ;)

Back