• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Patternless burm (TASHA!) Outside

JenC

Missin her snakes
Upon request, I took Tasha outside to get pics :) I apsolutely adore this snake. Shes amazing.

100_5261.jpg

100_5269.jpg

100_5271.jpg

100_5275.jpg

100_5277.jpg

100_5279.jpg

100_5280.jpg

100_5292.jpg

Wow, she's beautiful! But for some reason I get the urge to rub sunscreen on her... :shrugs: Geez, she's cool!!

Nanci

blueapplepaste said:
Never seen one of those. Very cool! How big is she?

Yea are actually becoming more popular. When they are younger their base color is a light tan and their spots are brown.. very pretty. As they age the tan gets more goldish/greenish and the spots turn gold.. :)

Shes 10ft 40lbs right now. :)

Nanci said:
Wow, she's beautiful! But for some reason I get the urge to rub sunscreen on her... :shrugs: Geez, she's cool!!

Nanci

hahahha :) Thanks :) She has to be my favorite, temperment especially :)

She just looks so naked! I like Olive Pythons, too. She kind of reminds me of that. Does she like to climb trees?

Nanci

Is that a pretty typical eye size for burmese pythons? they look so little..

Otherwise, fantastic snake.

Shade said:
Is that a pretty typical eye size for burmese pythons? they look so little..

Otherwise, fantastic snake.

I relaly dont know, they seem to grow into their eyes kinda. When they are young it looks like theyr have "bug eyes" but grow into em and then they look too small. its weird.

ELLE you crack me up :)

She's gorgeous. I like the shots where she is raising her head out of the grass.

Burms get a little too big for me, but there's no doubt that they're fantastic snakes.

Plissken said:
She's gorgeous. I like the shots where she is raising her head out of the grass.

Burms get a little too big for me, but there's no doubt that they're fantastic snakes.

Everytime she lifted her head it made me laugh.. it was so cute. Yea they do get large, i think im crazy sometimes but i love em lol

I've never seen or heard of one of those. Really much pretty than I thought it was going to be after reading the title to be honest lol. Gorgeous snake and her overall size adds to the beauty. :spinner:

Back