• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

PaulThe's Corns

PaulThe

I am a new member and i just wanted to post some pictures of my snakes

Bonnie -Female - Striped Poss Ghost Anery
dsci0745.jpg

Clyde - Male - Striped Anery
dsci0749.jpg

Red Wings - Male - Hypo 100% for Albino
dsci0751p.jpg

Scarlet - Female - Creamsickle
dsci0755.jpg

Gnash - Male - Snow
dsci0756.jpg

Beautiful snakes! Were you told Clyde is a Stripe? He looks more like a Motley to me. Motley & Stripe are co-dominant together, so it is possible that he is both.

the guy i bought him from is a good friend of mine, he told me that he was only a stripe =P never said anything about a motley

I really dont understand all of the morphs and stuff yet ( im working on that right now )

Lovely snakes! Clyde definitely has a motley pattern and not a stripe pattern, but he might be carrying the stripe gene as half of that pattern pair. Motley has a wide variation in pattern types such as pin-striped, Q-tipped and hurricane. Clyde shows some pin-striping and Q-tipping, which can confuse the novice, but the rest of his pattern indicated motley. Follow the links to Fury, Figaro, another one of Figaro and Fiesta, my anery motleys (actually all are het motley het stripe) to see just how much variation can be seen.

Lovely snakes! Clyde definitely has a motley pattern and not a stripe pattern, but he might be carrying the stripe gene as half of that pattern pair. Motley has a wide variation in pattern types such as pin-striped, Q-tipped and hurricane. Clyde shows some pin-striping and Q-tipping, which can confuse the novice, but the rest of his pattern indicated motley. Follow the links to Fury, Figaro, another one of Figaro and Fiesta, my anery motleys (actually all are het motley het stripe) to see just how much variation can be seen.

Thank for for the information.Your snakes are beautiful, your photos are awesome!

Welcome to CS.com Paul. Such nice, pretty snakes you have! :D

I'd recommend doing a google search for Bairds Ratsnake. I found lots of info when I did. :)

Back