• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pewter

red_dragon

I am thinking of buying a Pewter corn this year or next.., but sinds i've found out that there is so much variation in these animals, i'd like to see as much Pewter photos as possible.
So, please, can all of you with photos post them? thanks!
rgds Tom

goldenburm said:
thought this was a pewter but appears to be anery blood!

Peter

pewter is also an anery blood right? only anery B instead of anery A...

thanks for the photos..anyone else?

Thanks Marcel! He is an '02 from Rich Z. I am waiting on eggs from the lavender I bred him to this year, and hopefully next year his pewter mate will be ready to breed. Hopefully some of his offspring will look as nice as he does!

really,really,really a beauty ..... hope some ´ll hatch out this season on my side ..... all keepers if .....
when i saw the pewter firstz time in daniels cage it was a "must have"

Here are some older pics of a couple of hatchling Pewters that I got from Rich last year.

This is the male.

Back