• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Phantoms pipping

Hurley

Registered
These guys finally decided to start pipping. I can't believe how much they caved in, but the most pathetic one was the second to pip. :D

PhantomPippies1.jpg

PhantomPippies2.jpg

ahhh, one more year of jealousy. I'll have pairs old enough to breed next year and i cant wait. Hopefully, pending on how lucky i am and whether or not murphy's law comes into play, i'll have some excellent looking normals off one pairing and some ice ghosts/lavas/aneries/normal hets off of my second. Jen, get ready, i'm going to need a customer or 2.

Get us some pictures once everyone has hatched out.

I've been e-mailing with someone about possibly buying a pair of 1.0 pewter and 0.1 blood het pewter (I think they're 2-3 year olds)...so I might be making some next year for myself.....but it's just the fact that I have to fork out a small fortune this year to get them that's the issue...urgh.

So Pirate55 said:
'll have some excellent looking normals off one pairing and some ice ghosts/lavas/aneries/normal hets off of my second. Jen, get ready, i'm going to need a customer or 2.

Ice ghosts? Lavas? Not to worry Harry, I'll be waiting! :crazy02: If Peaches keeps eating and growing like she is, she'll be making some babies for me as well. :grin01:

hahaha, i saw an albino cali king at the petstore the other day and damn they'd make some nice looking little ones.

Oh wow Connie, They're gorgeous. I really do love the dark eyed light coloured snakes and these are no exception!

Beyond gorgeous!! I'm so jealous!! I can't wait for my first eggs of the season!

Congrats!!

Hatchling photos are most definately one of the best things to have!!!

Now the next step is to get them to eat~~

Good luck with that~
So far so good!!

Wow! gorgeous little babies!

Gorgeous babies! Am looking forward to my pair! Gosh, will be hard to choose which two it looks like! They all look pretty uniform at this point! Congrats! I'm so looking forward to my animals laying eggs! I know they are gravid though! I can feel those lumps, and they are swelled up! LOL! Yet some others need to breed, think I'll go see if any are interested! LOL!
Russell

Back