• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Philip got a tattoo :)

daddio207

THUG FROG !
It appears that Philip, a caramel motley, snuck out and got a tattoo !!
I think maybe it's a Space invader tat from the old arcade game???

Attachments

• IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 75
Actually looks like a playboy bunny head that was popular when I was a young'un (those were the days when every guy in Brooklyn had the wind-tunnel-tested hairdo and if you yelled out, "HEY JOEY!" about 30 guys would turn around!! Ah, those were the days!)

Yeah I see the Playboy logo !
Now that I take another look at it it looks like a moose's head with a nice rack (antlers)!

Mainah view verses New Yawka view HAHA :laugh:

Fuhgeddaboudit!:eek:k_01:

Hey, Axis1

Not sure what the frown face ( :( ) was for :shrugs:

My post was more self deprecating than anything else.
Mainers are known to drop the R's just like New Yorkers. Also, even in our largest cities we have moose sightings which I would guess rarely happens in Brooklyn. I was :poke: more at us Mainer's than New Yorkers. The total population of our state is half of what just Brooklyn is.

So paesano to paesano U fuhgeddaboudit and I'll fuhgeddaboudit haha :laugh:
( disclaimer : nothing in this post was meant to harm or disparage any one person or ethnic group (I'm Italian))

Getting back to the important stuff, looks like the Easter bunny to me. If Philip delivers eggs and candy for Easter, let me know ;).

Hey, Axis1

Not sure what the frown face ( :( ) was for :shrugs:

My post was more self deprecating than anything else.
Mainers are known to drop the R's just like New Yorkers. Also, even in our largest cities we have moose sightings which I would guess rarely happens in Brooklyn. I was :poke: more at us Mainer's than New Yorkers. The total population of our state is half of what just Brooklyn is.

So paesano to paesano U fuhgeddaboudit and I'll fuhgeddaboudit haha :laugh:
( disclaimer : nothing in this post was meant to harm or disparage any one person or ethnic group (I'm Italian))

Sorry for the typo daddio! I must've hit the frown face emoji by accident. Didn't even know what you were referring to at first. Probably due to the fact that I still hunt & peck with 2 fingers if using a standard keyboard and if on an iPhone, well I kinda have clumsy digits! In any case, didn't know you were a paisan! Am pleasantly surprised!! Sorry again for the miscommunication!

Ciao!

Getting back to the important stuff, looks like the Easter bunny to me. If Philip delivers eggs and candy for Easter, let me know ;).

I guess it just shows you where our respective heads are at Dollysmom! At least, speaking for myself, you are definitely a step up on the class department! I'm not the type of guy who puts on a vest to take a leak, ya know what I mean?Also, if that tattoo Phillip has was a Rorschach's test, I believe the playboy bunny logo would've been my first impression. (Did I ever tell you about the client/patient I had who thought that the King of Sweden was using his penis as a radio transmitter to send anti Semitic lesbian meatloaf recipes to Soupy Sales & Marvin Hamlisch? He would've probably seen Eleanor Roosevelt in that tattoo! So please don't judge me too harshly!)

Haha Another good one !!

I can't really remember this mark on Philip before but it had to be there when we rescued him. He was 2 years old and 30g. A child's birthday gift that the child lost interest in. Two years later with us he is now at 159g and doing great.

(I figured out that Axis1 and I are cool Daddio's. No worries :) )

Back