• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Phoenix Reptile Expo

Pooleh

Happy new snake owner!
Anyone going to the Phoenix expo? It's Nov. 20th and 21st. I may be going and it would awesome to meet up with some people there!

The admission to the show should not be that bad and you don't have to stay at the sponsoring hotel to go. The website for the expo doesn't look like it has admission prices listed but I emailed them and asked if they could post it.

Admission for adults is $12. I am trying to find the link but there is a coupon to get $2 off adult admission.

Oh and right now I am planning on going unless I find the snake that I am looking for before then. Then I am not going I would get myself in trouble.

6 hours or so but it's the only show anywhere close to me.
Just an FYI for next year... there is one a tad bit closer to you in Tucson, AZ in September (typically the last weekend in September, but be sure to check). It is a pretty good one... I bought a few snakes there a couple years ago.

I should be going, but can't promise anything. If anything, I'll be going just to see if I can buy bulk feeders.

As for you being from Las Cruces... I just went through there during vacation. My parents live in El Paso, TX. I've also got a lot of history in Las Cruces... almost married a girl from there. :)

Lol, I just noticed that Pooleh is in Las Cruces... So am I...lol.. I think I will probably hold off until next year when I can go to the Tucson show.

Just an FYI for next year... there is one a tad bit closer to you in Tucson, AZ in September (typically the last weekend in September, but be sure to check). It is a pretty good one... I bought a few snakes there a couple years ago.

I should be going, but can't promise anything. If anything, I'll be going just to see if I can buy bulk feeders.

As for you being from Las Cruces... I just went through there during vacation. My parents live in El Paso, TX. I've also got a lot of history in Las Cruces... almost married a girl from there. :)

I actually just moved down here from Oregon a little over a year ago and I will be going back to Oregon sometime around May-June of next year. I really can't wait to get out of here actually. Oh and unfortunately I will not be going to the expo :(

I actually just moved down here from Oregon a little over a year ago and I will be going back to Oregon sometime around May-June of next year. I really can't wait to get out of here actually. Oh and unfortunately I will not be going to the expo :(

Las Cruces isn't that bad. At least not for me.

Back