• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

photo copyright

Quigs

"Got R Did"
Can anyone tell me how to add a name and/or copyright to my photos? Even a symbol would work, I would just like to mark my photographs as mine. And be able to prove such in the unlikely event that I should come across someone else using my pictures without permission!

I have several photo programs and don't know how to use any of them...lol Primarily, I use PhotoShop 7 if that helps?

I'm not simply looking to add text to them but rather have a "stamp" I can apply when needed.

Thanks alot,
Quigs

if you have a program where you can build layers of pictures then make a picture which has your name, copyright symbol etc in one corner and layer this picture over the top of any other picture and save as a finished item

Thanks Skye!

I guess I'm not all that photo savvy yet. I understand what you are saying and that is exactly what I want to do, but I guess my question is, How do I go about doing that?

Any further help would be greatly appreciated! My better half is going to sit down with PhotoShop and play with it when she gets a chance. I just don't have the patience to figure this out on my own right now. I don't have the manual so at this point, it's just a shot in the dark for me.

Quigs

copyright

There will be a text button on the interface somewhere, click it then type your name (or whatever) then you can drag it wherever you like on the pic. When done just save the pic and it will merge everything together for you (i.e. all parts of the image become one instead of being 'moveable'). It's a rather cude way to do the job but it'll work for you!

If you still can't do it, I'll do it for you, just post here which pic you want the text on and what the text should be then I'll post it you back.

too late

Too late, couldn't help myself........ :)

Attachments

• caramel03f.jpg
    caramel03f.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 28
Back