• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Photo Request: Adult Sunglow Motleys

sallydog77

RayRay the Party Midget
This is the morph that made me really want a cornsnake. I'm finally getting one after finding one that I really liked. I will post pictures when I get him settled in to show his progress. So, who's got pictures of some beautiful adults?

Sunglow Motleys were the morph that got me hooked on cornsnakes, and I finally have a couple that I really like. Here are Goldberry & Phoenix. The other photo of the younger snake is Phoenix when he was a hatchling. Goldberry looked very similar to him when she was the same age. She just gave me her first clutch of eggs, I am excited to see what these two produce!

Attachments

• Feb08_0638 Goldberry & Phoenix.jpg
    Feb08_0638 Goldberry & Phoenix.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Jan07b-028-ed1-sunmot.jpg
    Jan07b-028-ed1-sunmot.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 147
Great Banded Animals :)

here my Female:

Attachments

• Eier 2.jpg
    Eier 2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 22.04.08 Sunglow motley 1.jpg
    22.04.08 Sunglow motley 1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 144
I just bought mine first weekend of apirl 07,he looks like the little guy in the above pic.Very nice reds and orange,Helios is the name I gave him.I really wanted my third snake to be bright in colors the other two that I have are a ghost and a amel.:dancer:I am very happy with him pick him up at my first show.

Here's my girl. May she RIP. She got a bad chest cold and meds were not helping and I had to put her down =( Now I just need to hunt down her kids and see if I can get one back. She was a spit fire but calmed down over the years.

Attachments

• osirus.jpg
    osirus.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 123
Thanks for all the posts. I hope my guy will be as beautiful as all of yours. The reds on Goldberry and Phoenix are outstanding. Keep us posted on the babies! I might end up with another one if they turn out as nice as those two. ;)

smeagol_large.jpg

Het for caramel to boot.

I'll try to grab a newer pic of my boy tonight; Jenson is nearly 2 years old and just shed last night, so he's looking quite fit. =)

Here's a pic of him from last fall as a yearling:
jenson_hib3.jpg

Keep 'em coming guys! All of them have me really excited for what my guy will look like when he's older.

Do they keep their head markings? Mine has a perfect heart on his head.

Here is a pic of my Ember (Sunglow Banded Motley) when she was a little younger. Her colors are a bit more intense now that she's older... kinda like Goldberry (Who is friggin awesome by the way!!!)

I put her on greyscale just to give a better idea of her colors. She's not as deep red as some Sunglows out there, but she abides by the basic Sunglow rules :)

Jynxamel.jpg

Oooh... Tess is very pretty.
I just got my little guy in the mail today. He's in a 20gL. I don't think he knows what to do with himself.

Back