• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Photo Spree! DUW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
So tub cleaning day arrived and I decided to take pics of all my corns! Well,not all. A couple were in blue or lunging at my face! No pics of them!

Sangria F 07 Normal Motley:
DSCF3969.jpg

Ginny F Hypo?
DSCF3979.jpg

Pinky 05 F Amel(sunglow?):
DSCF3981.jpg

Voldemort 03 M Normal:
DSCF3987.jpg

Padma 07 F Normal:
DSCF3988.jpg

Molly 08 F Caramel:
DSCF4002.jpg

Granger 08 M Hypo Snow:
DSCF4013.jpg

Hillary 09 F Creamsicle:
DSCF3989.jpg

Memphis 09 M Creamsicle:
DSCF3993.jpg

Unnamed 09 M Creamsicle:
DSCF3996.jpg

Jax 09 M Bloodred:
DSCF4012.jpg

Min, those are some great photos! I have to admit that my favorites are Sangria and Jax. Gorgeous photos! :)

LOL! Actually, I kindda dislike the color orange! Couldn't tell that by the pics,though. I'm just waiting to get the morphs I like. I'm more drawn to the pastely colors of the butters, lavenders,coral snows,etc. I do like red,though!

I love the coloration of Voldemort and Jax I am really interested to see how Jax progresses. Sangria is also one sexy Normal Mot, I love her. They all look great!

Mindy, please refrain from posting pictures of my snakes (in this case, Sangria) and calling them 'yours'. Thank you, I'm not trying to start a fight, but you know why Matt currently has possession of 4 of my snakes, as I have something important of his.

And thank you to those who said Sangria is a pretty girl, I really like her and miss her since she's not around.

Then Hallie you are more than welcome to come and get "your" snakes from my house. You say you aren't trying to start a damn fight yet you posted this out in the open in front of everybody when a PM would've done just damn fine! I've stayed away from you,I have not spoken to you and have basically had nothing whatsoever to do with you for good damn reason! If you'd like,since you like to post everything out in the open,I can tell everybody WHY! If I get banned for this so be it, but I'm tired of being the bigger person in this whole goddamned mess!

I'd be more than happy to, except that I have been asked that, as a friend, I keep what I currently have in my possession, which means that the snakes will be staying in Matt's care.

Nice pics. I like Sangria (beautiful snake, Hallie), Pinky, Molly and Jax (those colors have to be photoshopped... :p ). I went kind of out on a limb for something new to my tastes, and bought a caramel motley from Becky. She is really pretty, now, and Molly kind of gives me an idea of what to expect.

I love y'all, but I don't want anyone to get upset or banned. You kids really should be civil, at least on the forum. And I say that as a friend, not as Mr. Bossy Boss.

Well guess what?! Since Matt and I are MARRIED then that means they are in MY care as well,like it or not! And again you choose to put this all out where everybody can read it! I believe Matt also asked you NOT to mention anything about having anything in your care. Or did you not get that part of it?

Nice pics. I like Sangria (beautiful snake, Hallie), Pinky, Molly and Jax (those colors have to be photoshopped... :p ). I went kind of out on a limb for something new to my tastes, and bought a caramel motley from Becky. She is really pretty, now, and Molly kind of gives me an idea of what to expect.

No photoshopping,I promise! Pinky really is that bright! Molly is a pistol and Jax is a sweetheart! Pinky is one of our original cornsnakes and she's only gotten brighter since she's been properly cared for. Molly was given to us by Kyle and she's awesome! We hand-picked Jax for his temperment(they were all beautiful!)from Kyle.

Okay, so my favorites are Sangria, Pinky, Granger and Jax. All beautiful. I think Sangria is the Grand Prize Winner!!!

Wow, Mindy. You've got some AWESOME snakes in your house. I especially like how Jax is pictured with a "Blue Bowl". LOL. I wonder if DK will post something regarding this. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back