• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Photo upload button gone?- SOLVED

xStaticSnow

I've uploaded many photos to this site in the past... but lately if I create a new album, the link that usually allows me to upload photos is missing? ): I'm not sure if I messed something up when editing my profile and such, but this just suddenly started happening for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is still there. I went to my profile page, albums, album title, clicked the title, that took me to the album, and there was an add photos button on the lower left. It worked for me.

Hmm okay, mines still gone. But I'll mess around with some of my profile settings to see if I can fix it. I haven't changed any of the settings recently though... I might just be missing something obvious.

Thanks for checking for me Nanci!

I was going to take a screen shot of what it looks like when I click on one of my albums... but I wouldn't be able to upload the picture of the screenshot, LOL!

Anyway, when I click on one of my albums at the top right it says "Edit Album", at the bottom it says "this album does not have any pictures" (because I haven't uploaded any to this new album yet), and there is nothing in either bottom corner. The same thing happens if I click on one of my albums that already does have pictures in it.

This is what mine looks like. And you could do a screenshot and upload it to this thread, without putting it in an album. That's what I'm doing.

See the two Upload Pictures icons?

Attachments

• rsz_screen_shot_2013-11-29_at_80306_pm.jpg
    rsz_screen_shot_2013-11-29_at_80306_pm.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 25
This is what mine looks like. And you could do a screenshot and upload it to this thread, without putting it in an album. That's what I'm doing.

See the two Upload Pictures icons?

Okay I'll see if I can get a photo. I do see your upload buttons, but they're still missing from all my albums. And I have uploaded a ton of photos on cs.com before, so this is something new.

Ah sorry for multiple posts, but how do you upload straight to the thread? I guess I've only ever put photos into an album, and then copy/pasted the BB code before.

You have to do Post Reply, not Quick Reply, and then scroll down to manage attachments, and just pick the image off your computer.

Okay here are two screen shots. One with an older album I already had some pics in, and another with a new album I just created, and can't figure out how to upload pics to.

Neither one had an upload photos button

Attachments

• rsz_11rsz_screen_shot_2013-11-29_at_61437_pm.png
    rsz_11rsz_screen_shot_2013-11-29_at_61437_pm.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 25
  • rsz_1rsz_screen_shot_2013-11-29_at_61502_pm.png
    rsz_1rsz_screen_shot_2013-11-29_at_61502_pm.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 25
Do you have a different browser than Chrome that you can try it on? I've looked at it on Safari, Firefox and (gag) IE. We don't have Opera here, or (vomit) Chrome. And we've looked on a Mac and a PC.

I'm on a MacBook and I have always used chrome. I just checked using Safari and the button is still missing. I don't use any other browsers but I could download them and try if you think that's the problem? But since it's missing on both Chrome and Safari then I feel like it's probably not caused by my browser...

have you used up your allotted storage on richz's server? I could be way off base though.

Hmmm, is there a way for me to check whether I have or not? I have quite a few pictures so that could be it. I never realized there was a limit :) I'll try deleting a few pictures and see if that fixes it!

Hmmm, is there a way for me to check whether I have or not? I have quite a few pictures so that could be it. I never realized there was a limit :) I'll try deleting a few pictures and see if that fixes it!

Welp! Looks like that fixed the problem, woops! Thanks for your help :) I'll make sure to keep my photo happy self under control in the future.

Back