• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Photography as a contest???

Jcapicy

Veritas Aequitas
Has CornSnakes.com ever had a photo contest?

Something basic that the forum members can score from 0.5-10 points and whoever has the most points wins. Nothing special. I just think it could be fun with so many photographers on here.

This could be an idea starter:(just an example)

Rules:
Photo must contain at least one corn snake or obvious inclusion of a corn snake.

Please Keep Editting to a minimum.

One Submission per user.

Prize: I don't have a clue! Could create a post for monthly winners with their pic displayed.

Just a thought.

Well a lot of boards do a photo of the month contest.
But the scoring thing is kind complicated, there's polls for that reason, heh.

blckat does a photo contest on fauna each month specific to corn snakes. We have had them occasionally here as well. I think it kinda gets passed by this time of year as most people are more excited that they are getting outside and playing as opposed to setting up photo shoots with their snakes. At least that's my take on it. All you'd have to do is set it up though and I'm sure you'll get some takers.

D80

It has been awhile since we've had a photo contest. Give me a little time to think about all the details and I'll probably set one up a little personal one to kick off hatchling season. I know I'll have some "extra" hatchlings to give as prizes.

Susan, I never realized how close we are.

Might have to look for a striped ghost female from you in the future!

And if you need help with the photo contest just ask.

Thanks for the help,
Chris

Jcapicy said:
Susan, I never realized how close we are.

Might have to look for a striped ghost female from you in the future!

And if you need help with the photo contest just ask.

Thanks for the help,
Chris
You might be surprised at the number of corny people located on the Nature Coast! You might have to wait awhile for a striped ghost female from me as I've only hatched 1 striped ghost, a male that didn't make it, so any hatching in the near future will be keepers (unless I beat the odds and get a large number).

Thanks for the offer of help! I'll probably keep it small, just something for the other members to do, if they want, and for a little advertising for me.

6 of em

We picked up several of Jen pagrams Ghost Stripes, just beautiful. Ghost House Corns (Jen) should have a bunch more in the egg this year. Shednmyskin is the one to contact.

Attachments

• Sweet stewie 1.jpg
    Sweet stewie 1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 60
Thanks Stephanie.

Looks like ill be taking pics tonight.

for clarification i can have 2 diff pics?

and each submission needs to be submitted at 400x400 and 2300x2300 right?

Thanks again,
Chris

Back