• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

pic of my ball

dionythicus said:
Good one, danvega. Seems the point hasn't made it across yet. :rolleyes:

Is this in refrence to me? Pardon me but I have been on this Forum for quite some time now and have had several posts and never has anyone "politely" told me that I was breaking any rules.

:nyah:

I just thought his use of another link was cleverly amusing. I wasn't aiming to be mean. :)

I have actually mentioned to other people about their sigs and been blown off, so I've stopped being a anal dweeb. I just couldn't pass this one up, I hope you understand. :wavey:

OH agreed, it was QUITE amuzing ;) Even IF it did take abit before I understood it.

At first I opened the link and made a face and thought "what a chode, what is he posting that link for?"

Then I continued on, then I looked at my sig, tilted my head like that of a dog in deep thought and laughed and said OH... that was meant for me! LOL!

Then I fixed it so that I am no longer a dirty rule breaker. :cheers:

I think Rich is purposely not deleting this thread because its just too funny, and he wants to see how it develops

Bobo's Mama said:
I think Rich is purposely not deleting this thread because its just too funny, and he wants to see how it develops

Honestly in the year and a half I've been here, I've never seen Rich delete a thread.

I remember him deleting one. Something about a corn snake biting someone's
genitals. I can't think of why anybody would be handling a snake without the proper protective clothing. :shrugs:

Last edited:
Back