• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

pic of the eggs and mummy

bigbull

we now have 16 eggs i put all the eggs she had layed this morning in the incubator as she didn't look to have any more in there.

went back to sleep for and hour or so and woke up to fine one more lonely eggs lol
i have been into town to get snake food and come back and there is another lonely egg in the lay box.

I'm sure she is done now she cant have anymore lol, she look so skinny compared to how she was before with eggs in her,

so heres the pics of the 16 eggs and mum

CIMG1004.jpg

CIMG1005.jpg

CIMG1007.jpg

CIMG1008.jpg

CIMG1011.jpg

i will keep you all updated if there are Any more eggs but i don't think there will now (even though i thought she was done at 9 am :poke:)

thanks for looking nick

congradulations!!
u must be eggcited
but now comes the wait =[
i remember my first time the antcipation from waiting almost killed me
lol

Looking good!

thanks very much I'm more chilled now she has no eggs left i just had her out to give her a drink,

I let her run though my hand and cant feel anything even though she did try to push me away when i went to pick her up,

sort of like a twitching thing of her body.

she had a big drink but she wont eat.

ohhhh and how long shall i leave her egg box in her Viv for as she is still in there just chilling out.

nick

Whoohoo! Congratulations Nick, you did good! :cheers:

I usually leave the lay box in there until after the post-lay shed :)

Those eggs look pretty darn good to me, except for the one on top of the clutch that's rather yellow, so I look forward to pippie pics in a couple of months :dancer:

Whoohoo! Congratulations Nick, you did good! :cheers:

I usually leave the lay box in there until after the post-lay shed :)

Those eggs look pretty darn good to me, except for the one on top of the clutch that's rather yellow, so I look forward to pippie pics in a couple of months :dancer:

thanks sue foe keeping me calm last night lol :poke:

and yep there are 3 slugs but there all stuck to the good eggs so i left them stuck

so we will see in time

and yep cant wait for pips either more waiting :(

YAY I know how excited you are nothing beats the first year of breeding and that first clutch. I swear when they do hatch it will come close to seeing your own offspring born, lol- without all the pain at least which almost makes it better. I would rather watch my eggies hatch than give birth again any day!

YAY I know how excited you are nothing beats the first year of breeding and that first clutch. I swear when they do hatch it will come close to seeing your own offspring born, lol- without all the pain at least which almost makes it better. I would rather watch my eggies hatch than give birth again any day!

lol my wifejust read this and said she agrees 100%

thanks sue foe keeping me calm last night lol :poke:

and yep there are 3 slugs but there all stuck to the good eggs so i left them stuck

so we will see in time

and yep cant wait for pips either more waiting :(

Hey, no problem :D I remember the feeling all too well and I still get excited every time a female lays without a hitch, and then when the babies hatch, and then when they take their first feed for me.....you get the picture?...lol :laugh:

Yeah....it's a pretty awesome feeling alright! I'm waiting on my second and third hookups as we speak....

Back