• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pic request: Adult snows

cfiscel

Dreamin' of Charleston
I just acquired a tiny male snow who fed as soon as I got him home. Hooray!
I'm wondering if you guys and gals can post pics of your adult snows.
Thanks, Chris

Snows will vary sooooo greatly (more than any other morph IMO) as there are a few selectivley bred lines.

Pink and green snows, green blotched, corals, neons, yellow snows etc

The only adult snow I have is Panther - Hes an 02 coral with vast amounts of colour but hes no indication of what your wee snow will turn out to be like.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• toyah4.jpg
    toyah4.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 143
this is jadis, she's just a normal snow about 4 years old

feedingday002.jpg

jadis1.jpg

My snow, Diamondlil, is about 18months old now, here's some piccies

Attachments

• 128a.JPG
    128a.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 135
  • l141a.JPG
    l141a.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 138
  • l211a.JPG
    l211a.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 136
cfiscel said:
as a rule, do they always acquire the yellows?

Pretty much. As corn snakes age, more yellows come in; and snows are no exception. However, the degree of yellow can vary wildly.

Here's mine: a '00 coral snow (he's homo hypo). He's not the pinkest coral snow though...

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 126
First up is our female snow Zappa.

Second and Third pics are "Princess" a huge female snow I got and will be here thursday from KOcorns.com

Attachments

• DSCN8096.JPG
    DSCN8096.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 42
  • HPIM3574.JPG
    HPIM3574.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 42
  • princess.jpg
    princess.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 41
:grin01: lmao sure does look like it doesn't it??? unfortunatly no, just an ugly coloured pet store f/t mouse. she kinda goobered all over it looking for it's head that time

Back