• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pics of my 3 BCIs

spyderk

Just a member
The first 2 are of Casey and the last picture is of my two little guys, Olaf and Watson.

I realized that I have had Casey for one year (yesterday, March 1st). I am so glad I was able to get her from someone on CL! She's about 4 years old (born spring 2011).

Olaf will be 1 year old on March 5th and Watson will be 1 year on April 13th.

Attachments

• IMG_0421 800.jpg
    IMG_0421 800.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0452 800.jpg
    IMG_0452 800.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0482 800.jpg
    IMG_0482 800.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 83
I'm not sure how much she weighs. She's so difficult to get into a small enough container that I can put on the tiny scale I have. I'll try though!

She's 4.5 feet at least, because I have seen her stretch out along the length of her cage, which is 4 feet.

Hmm. At not quite two years old, Daisy looks to be approaching 4', and I just weighed her at about 800g. She's really growing suddenly. She's just as big as my male hypo who is a year older than she. Yours are all so pretty. Aren't boas just the best?

I always forget how "real" boas look, since I'm so used to my little dwarf arabesque dude. And they look so pretty, especially yours! :D

Back