• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Picture Day!

quixoft

This is Amelia
Amelia1.jpg

Amelia2.jpg

Amelia3.jpg

Amelia4.jpg

I love picture day!

Amelia is a really interesting looking normal. There is so much black on her and it seems to form a gradient with the red on her saddles rather than precisely framing it. I like her a lot. More pictures as she grows, please!

very nice! what morphs are they?

Amelia - Normal with cool pattern
Aston - Amelanistic Stripe (same clutch as Zeus)
Bellona - Lavender Bloodred (same clutch as Lilith)
Lilith - Bloodred (same clutch as Bellona)
Odin - Pewter
Zeus - Anerythristic Stripe (same clutch as Aston)

Lilith and Bellona are from Brent at Dakota Corns.
Odin is from John at Colorado Corns.
Aston and Zeus are from the local herp pet store.
Amelia was found at our Austin herp show a few weeks ago.

I love picture day!

Amelia is a really interesting looking normal. There is so much black on her and it seems to form a gradient with the red on her saddles rather than precisely framing it. I like her a lot. More pictures as she grows, please!

one,

That is one of the reasons we picked her up, the blending of the red and black with the distinct demarkation between the black and yellow/orange/cream areas. The other reason was because of the cool side patterns.

We went looking for a caramel at the Austin Reptile show in late August. No one had any but we saw Amelia and she was too pretty to pass up. Especially for $30! Here are a few more pics showing the blending of the black and red on the saddles and also of the side pattern.

Amelia5.jpg

Amelia6.jpg

Amelia7.jpg

Amelia8.jpg

Amelia - Normal with cool pattern
Aston - Amelanistic Stripe (same clutch as Zeus)
Bellona - Lavender Bloodred (same clutch as Lilith)
Lilith - Bloodred (same clutch as Bellona)
Odin - Pewter
Zeus - Anerythristic Stripe (same clutch as Aston)

Lilith and Bellona are from Brent at Dakota Corns.
Odin is from John at Colorado Corns.
Aston and Zeus are from the local herp pet store.
Amelia was found at our Austin herp show a few weeks ago.

Yay, not only did I guess all the morphs correctly, but I even suspected that Odin was from John!! Probably because I too have an amazing Pewter from him. :cheers:

Great photos! I found looking at your little photo shoot very enjoyable!

Back