• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Picture Day!

Daeraelle

Finally, I've started having a lot more time on my hands. I'm late for work this morning, but I didn't get around to posting these yesterday so here they are.

First up is Isabelle, of course. ZigZag snow from Susan.
Isabelle82.jpg

Isabelle83.jpg

Now Corrigan. Amel Motley het for Caramel.
Corrigan41.jpg

Corrigan42.jpg

His girlfriend Fiona. Butter 50% het for motley.
Fiona1.jpg

Fiona2.jpg

These are the new girls I got from Susan a few weeks ago that I haven't gotten around to getting pictures of yet.

Astrid. Zigzag Anery het Amel.
Astrid1.jpg

Astrid2.jpg

Sabina. Zigzag normal het for snow.
Sabina1.jpg

Sabina2.jpg

All your babies are gorgeous!!!

I just love Sabina's pattern! She really is lovely!

Susan is sure breeding some outstanding zigzags! I _think_ my favorite is the normal, then the snow, then the anery.

Nanci

I have a normal and a normal motley (both males) that I wasn't able to get good photos of. My normal is in shed, he's still beautiful though. I may post those pictures when I get home from work. The motley wouldn't be still though, and the only clear shots I got of him don't even have his head in the picture, lol. I'll probably add those later anyway.

Astrid and Isabelle are full sisters and Sabina is their half sister. I love zigzags, and Susan's are great. I was hoping to find an unrelated snow male for them, but I didn't know how hard it was going to be to find one, lol.

I'm already picking out pairs and I'm still two years away from breeding (with Isabelle, Fiona, and Corrigan anyway.) Isabelle might also be paired with Corrigan to test out if she is het for caramel or not. A year ago I swore I wasn't going to breed any snakes, and I was just going to have Isabelle, and that was it. No more snakes for me. I have 9 snakes now. I would have 11 but I had a 1.1 het hypo lav pair that were very small for '06s and they were also picky eaters. They found their way to a friend that could give them a little TLC while I was working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Now I have two days off, and I'm adding 7 more snakes to the house. I can't wait until they all arrive. I'll have to post pictures of them. All 16 of them!

A couple of more pictures of Astrid, not the best pictures, but I still like them.

I love how she kept cuddling up the side of my ring.
Astrid3.jpg

This one is a picture of my ring with the snake as a prop... as it would seem anyway.
Astrid4.jpg

They're looking great! As for a potential unrelated zigzag male, I would recommend Don and Angel (Gallagher) of DNASnakes. I've seen photos of some of their zigzags/aztecs and they look terrific! I've always considered getting some new lines from them, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
http://www.angelfire.com/ri2/dnasnakes/

Back