• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Picture Request! --Pastel/Ghost Motleys!

asymons

The Lab Rat
Anyone? :) There aren't too many good pictures of pastels that I could find, so I'd love if you could post a few here!

--Ashley :p

OK, I'll post a couple...both pastel anery mots.

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    226.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Tokio.JPG
    Tokio.JPG
    210.5 KB · Views: 74
Both of them have such beautiful markings!
the black outline around the second one's circles make it pop! =.D

Pastel ghost motleys can come in a variety of types, IMO. Not only are there ones with nice peachy saddles, but those with nice pink/peach undertones as well.

Last edited:
Here is my pastel mot--he is hard to get pictures of!
shortscirckaikai022.jpg

shortscirckaikai033.jpg

so can you just like take your snake outside and play with him out there? Like when its warm let him do on some small trees and stuff? Because thats what i saw in one of these pictures

Mmmm, pastel motleys. I can't wait to see this years crop of babies :)

2740958980_9aaa3f3617_b.jpg

Pair of babies as a colour comparison.

2727483983_df18978ff2_b.jpg

Ruby eyed girl.

2727483221_66d9231c0f_b.jpg

Motley

2727482083_3efa58c502_b.jpg

Don't remember if this one is motley or not.

2727484865_bacd713dee_b.jpg

Adult female non-motley.

2597825787_6821b49ac1_b.jpg

Male motley (one of my favourites).

And finally ... not quite what was asked for, but a pewter with pastel bloodlines worked into him. I love all his colour!

2728321340_cb5f090d58_b.jpg

Back