• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pictures of my corn (finally)

serpentina

What the deuce???
Well, here he is (Pepino) He's looking nice and bright. He has an all red/orange head (I love it) and will probably grow into his yellow as he gets older. Let me know what you think. BTW I got him a (before I knew better) Petco. for $40 and now they have corns listed at $80 :shrugs: Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• pepinoarm1.jpg
    pepinoarm1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 117
  • pepinoarm2.jpg
    pepinoarm2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 116
That's a cute looking amel! It sounds like you picked him up during on of PetCo's sales events, which isn't all that bad as far as price goes. (Usually half price like you mentioned). We too have a couple of PetCo pick-ups that we later had to treat for mites. Good luck with the little boy!

Jenn

What a beauty!

My first snake (my pride and joy, Bruneaux) came from Petco 7 yrs ago. She was on sale for $24.99. Happily, there were no problems with her health.

You lot are lucky. Pet shops over here price them at about £60-£80...well over $100. Much harder to find local breeders as well... :crazy02:

Still, moan over, great looking snake! :D

Paradox said:
You lot are lucky. Pet shops over here price them at about £60-£80...well over $100. Much harder to find local breeders as well... :crazy02:

Still, moan over, great looking snake! :D

My local shop sells them for £30 :shrugs:

Anwyay nice snake! Thanks for sharing :)

Back