• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pictures of the new Popup Camper and the dogs!

whippet

Tara
So we got ourselves a popup camper this week and wanted to introduce the dogs! Man did we have a great time with them bouncing around!

It's a Coleman Yuma
*sample photo

dont_copy.jpg
]

Me and the mutts! (Riley the Golden, Apache the Chihuahua, and Katie Bug the Basset Hound)

camper042.jpg

My fiance Lauren and the family!

family.jpg

Kisses!

camper038.jpg

Apache would like to leave the mad house!

funny.jpg

Our first camping trip is next month for a weekend at a fairly local place. It will be my very first camping trip ever! I am super excited~

Can I buy the marshmellows yet?

Wonderful!

Popups are so spacious compared to other RVs of similar size and weight. And you ALL look so happy! Hope it works out just as well as you plan for it to!

You will LOVE it!!! Popup campers are awesome for camping. It's the best way to camp. You all will have a great time.

We have a pop-up and go camping in Greenbrier State Park in Hagerstown, MD every year. But now we have our doggies and they only have one loop that allows dogs and it isn't the electric loop :( We are trying to find a place like Greenbrier that allows dogs. Nice spacious lots, electric, showers, etc. We looked into some places in VA and they are right on top of each other and we don't want to be so close that we can smell the people next to us :) Anyone know of any places? We also need it to be within an hour or so of Cross Junction because our truck won't pull the camper very far past that. We have been wanting to get another truck that has some butt to it, but haven't gotten to yet.

http://www.dnr.state.md.us/publiclands/western/rockygap.asp

Just a thought... partway into Western MD, but depending on where in VA you are coming from, might be close enough. I tent camped a few times at Rocky Gap-- big lake, lots of hiking.

We're going out to Patapsco State Park first, in mid-April, and then Elkneck State Park in mid-May. :) Also hoping to get up to Deep Creek State Park, in far western MD, and then to Ocean City or Rehoboth at some point as well.

Thanks for that info Lauren! I didn't realize that was so close to me...1 hr 15 min! I haver heard a lot about it too. I looked it up and the weekend we want to go next month has several electrical sites available! Looks like I will be showing Mike this tonight!
We used to go to Deep Creek Lake years ago but not camping with my inlaws. It is like 3 hrs from us I think. But it is beautiful up there!! You never know we may run into each other at some point!

Made reservations in Rocky Gap for next month! We always go camping over Apple Blossom Festival weekend. We hate being here for it so once we started camping a few years ago, we have gone ever since the last weekend in April. So thanks so much Lauren for the link...helps us keep our camping ritual in tact! Just hope I picked a good spot!!

Have fun on your pop-up adventures! We did tent camping for years after being cub scout leaders for Jacob's pack. And once we got our pop-up we have doubled our camping trips. But like I said, we have always gone to Greenbrier so this will be like starting all over again!

Back