• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

?Pied? blood reds

darinskagen

blood red het hypo clutch kust hatched and several babies have colorless spots on there heads cant tell on there sides yet look like nice deffused bloods but will wait a few sheads for sure.

_1010007.jpg

_1010006.jpg

_1010002.jpg

Need a few closer shots and shots of the laterals will help, but based on what I see, I do not think they are PS. Many bloodreds have "blank gray" heads

dc

there not clearly pied on the sides from what i can tell, there are some "normal" bloods in the group some grey heads and some with "pied" spots but they apear to be only on there heads if you look on the first pic you can see what i mean
john of colorado corns has a pied on his page that kind of shows what i think these will look like as adults from what i can tell whith the white spots on there heads

White spots on Bloodreds are pretty common. Every season I get a few hatchlings with some form of white spotting on their heads and even on their sides. A few white scales does not a P/S make.
Nice gray heads on those babies. Congrats!
Terri

Back