• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pile o' Yearlings :)

CornCrazy

What's one more???
I had to post this picture! These are some yearlings I got yesterday. This was before I separated them.

pileofyearlings.jpg

And here was the one anti-social one:
05amelmotley.jpg

:eek1: OMG! What a STUNNING pile of Yearlings!!! I've been eyeballing that lav you have for sale... I've been looking at him every day... :rolleyes:

That's so neat to see...:) That's curious that they gravitate toward intertwining together despite their normally loner ways...how many are in that pile together?

And the anti-social one is quite handsome...what kind of morph is he?

Congrats! :)

Love the corn soup pic but i have to say that Mr. Anti-social shines for me........... :crazy02: :)

I'd have to agree, that cube is outstanding...!!!

But check out that poor butter...
reminds me of football...!!!! - hutt - hutt :grin01:

i have seen hatchlings like that before, but never yearlings. great pics. and not wanting to sound like a broken record...............but that stuck-up snobby guy is AWESOME. i would also like to know what that morph pattern is as i have never seen a corn with markings like that. thanks for posting pics. :cheers:

desertanimal said:
Whoa! Cool cube! I think I'd have to name that one Rubix!
LOL...cute name!
SilentLore said:
OMG! What a STUNNING pile of Yearlings!!! I've been eyeballing that lav you have for sale... I've been looking at him every day...
Thanks! And that lavender is still available. :grin01:
Cegninedorf said:
That's so neat to see... That's curious that they gravitate toward intertwining together despite their normally loner ways...how many are in that pile together?

And the anti-social one is quite handsome...what kind of morph is he?
It is interesting that they entwine themselves together like that. There are nine in the pile. The anti-social one is an amel "cubed."
xavusangel said:
They are beautiful, where did u get them from
Thank you! I got them from a friend of mine. I will not be keeping many (if any) of them, however. I will be listing most of them for sale soon. They all ate F/T for me tonight. :D
bribrian said:
Love the corn soup pic but i have to say that Mr. Anti-social shines for me...........
:) It seems as if he realized he was better than the rest...LOL
cornsnakekid92 It Should be titled pile o' drool , cus im drooling over those corns!
You had me rolling with that comment! I hope you had a mop handy!

Whew...I don't think I'm gonna make it through all of the comments individually! Thanks to all of you guys for the wonderful comments!

And Dean...I took these guys as a favor to one of my friends. As I stated above...most of them will be for sale. My building is getting quite full!

Back