• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pink corns?

RIKennedy

I had 3 of 10 babies hatch this year a very weird coloration. Anyone know what they are? They look pink and are almost see-through. The adult male is a Miami Phase wild type and my female is a Amel.

Also, what do you think they are worth?

CS1-18.jpg

CS1-17.jpg

CS1-16.jpg

CS1-15.jpg

Thanks!!!
- Ryan

Look like Snows to me, which would theoretically mean (as long as the female hasn't been with another male in the last year) that Pop is het for Amel & Anery, and Mom is het for Anery.

Did you get any Anerys or Amels in the clutch? Pure stats suggest that with the above pair, you should get 25% Normals, 25% Amels, 25% Anerys and 25% Snows (for the purposes of morph prediction, the male is a Normal).

Snows are one of the most common morphs, so they aren't going to sell for very much. Depends on your local market though.

Normal Miami het amel and anery X Amel het anery =

3/8 normal het amel 66% het anery
3/8 amel 66% het anery
1/8 anery het amel
1/8 snow

So you "beat the odds" and got more snows, but that happens. They are worth what you can get for them. In today's market, they are usually priced at $30, but selling them for that is a different story.

And an FYI, you must be a Contributing member to sell anything on this site. Just follow the fluorescent lime green link at the top of every page!

Back