• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

places to go herping in Crawford county Missouri?

drak2223

Ey, i'm going to be herping in April and I need a good area to go in Crawford(its right by the ozark area which is plentiful with reptiles)

Try going to Busiek park...a state park about 12 miles south of Ozark on 65 Hwy.

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but it's been freezing or near freezing almost all month here, but it's supposed to warm up later this week. Maybe the herps will start to emerge then. Good luck.

I'm in Henry County. We have only found one snake so far in our area and its a plains ring neck. It was found by accident in the water pipe well where the shut off switch is lol! Where I am is right by Truman Lake, close to the Ozarks. I am not familiar with areas around here though.

I got the local regs. In MO you can catch and keep 5 wilds for educational purposes only. NO breeding, selling, trading or taking across statelines. Just some FYI :)

Back