• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Plans on building a snake rack?

ken347

Corn Addict In Training
I plan on building a snake rack soon I have plans of getting two ball pythons I already have a snow corn and these are just some plans I have any tips, complaints

snakerack.jpg

the heating requirements are fairly close corn snakes are 85 and ball pythons are 85-90 so i can set it for 87 directly from thermostat and with flex watt its been reported that the farther the flex watt is from the thermostat the lower the temp will be so lets say i put my ball pythons on top with the top shelf being the first connection the second shelf being connected to the first through wires and third wired to the second that means if i set my temps to 87 the first shelf will be 87 and second would be 87 but the third will probably be 86 or 85 even if its not 87 is a perfect temp for both species

otherwise ill just set up two thermostats one or two balls pythons and one for two corns i plan on getting a second one

Check out arbreptiles.com. Clay's site has tons of tips, blueprints, and helpful info.

Back