• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Please let this work

newt

Canadian Breeder of Corns
Iv been up all nite trying to get my pics up and going. If this does not work then someone please help me.

I don't think thats how you u/l from you computer. When you post a thread scroll down the page a little and click the attach images button. It will ask you to select the pic to upload, select the ones you want, click upload and wait. Make sure it's not over 250kb. Another way is to use a photohost, like I do. I use photobucket.com and the advantage is you can upload slightly larger files with them.
The way you are trying is how to show a pic from a http link, a website.
hope this helps!

BTW, if you have to test anything else, there's a test section lower down in the forums. Thats where i got to grips with posting photos. Test away!

Good point. The other thing to think about is your signature area...it's HUGE!!! How about shortening it up? Rich wants them to be no greater than 4 lines long otherwise the whole page gets filled up with signature and no post.

Newt, you could add you numbers together, like 1.2 normal striped-motley, 1.2 anery-motley. I wish i had that many snakes, that I had do this. :(

Oh and I checked on photobucket, each pic has 3 ways to acces it. Post the link to the page or do what you did before and use (img) *photobucketlinkhere*(/img) that way the pic will show in the post rather than just a link. I cn't remeber the 3rd lol.

Back