• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

please read this

durtis

im a snake addict
im am really sorry im new here and i never saw the avatar before
i have been to his site before and i never saw that picture. i found it a a different site. i will look for the site i saw it on now and if i see it i will tell all of you
again i really didnt know and i changed it as soon as i found out

Welcome to the forum

Touch of irony there, perhaps? Or am I imagining things? ;)

And hang in there, durtis. Accidents happen, and it's fairly common for an image to get spread around the 'net once it appears there. The owner isn't always happy about it, but you've apologized for the misunderstanding, so I'd imagine (or at least hope) there will be no hard feelings.

im am really sorry im new here and i never saw the avatar before
i have been to his site before and i never saw that picture. i found it a a different site. i will look for the site i saw it on now and if i see it i will tell all of you
again i really didnt know and i changed it as soon as i found out

It's all good, don't worry. You apologized and changed the avatar. Just consider it a lesson learned, which I understand you weren't trying to do anything underhanded.

Welcome to the forum, you're fine. ;)

apparently things arent fine thing arent fine cause he just wants to start trouble after ive changed it

ignore him.... I can see why he might be upset but after you found out, you changed it and said you were sorry. There is nothing more you can do. If he gets too out of hand or pm's you nastys... have a MOD take care of it for you :)

As you've apologised and changed your avatar, don't worry. The logo is such a cute picture I can see why you chose it. Who's the snake in you new one? Mine is one of my favourite pics of Diamond Lil, my snow.

I can't see any problem either.....Just a resolved misunderstanding....
You'll see loads of those if you hang around here long enough.... ;)......:grin01:

What is important is that you corrected the mistake and apologized.
The one thing I don't quite understand though is you stated you have been to his site and never saw the pic before? I don't know how you could have missed it - it is right on his front page and prominently displayed elsewhere on the website as well.

I thought he said he's been to "this" site..not "his" site..but maybe I mis-read..lol..gonna go back and check now..

oh..your right..it was "his" site..my bad..well then..that is a bit odd..but oh well...let sleeping dogs lie..it's past now :0)

Some one just mentioned that you started a whole new thread about this.
I am posting this to let you know that I have no issues with at all...you did the right and fixed it, I can't ask for anything more than that. If it was a mistake on your part ... so be it.

Theres really no reason to leave this site....there are lots of great breeders/hobbyists here.

Back