• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Poop at the worst time

KaliCorn

Well it's that grubby time again. A quick change of the bark and a wipe around and clean water. Even misted the warm side to get a bit more humidity going in there.

During handling I noticed a bulge around her bum area. First thought - "eating to often (every 5 days) and getting fat" then my thoughts "uh-oh poop is coming out v.soon"

She's normally a small poop'er and I rarely find much mess in the cage. Now she has steped up to 2 x pinkies and her poo is getting larger. Luckily she didn't go on the bed. She waited until I had FINISHED cleaning her cage and finished handling her. I put her away and she seemed eager to stay out longer. Following my hand around the cage (hand on outside). Then all of a sudden she lets rip! Time to get her back out and clean that mess up!!!

Took a few snaps of her as she was out. The yellowing has really started to come through. Got my first tongue pic too!

Attachments

• DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF0015.JPG
    DSCF0015.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 100
It's like cats that wait 'til you finish cleaning the litterbox then jump in and...

Corns are little pooping machines, that's for sure.

That's a very pretty snake. I've just had George out on the bed - nice, clean bed sheets - only put on 2 days ago and guess what...

i8ll finishe your sentance... he went...

my boy does that, when he come out he goes, that why i shouve him in the bath two days after his feeding, make him move... thats what make em go toilet... but it works, then it all goes down the drain no mess

Heh, my Naga went on ME the other night. Lemme tell ya, that shirt came off quick and into the garbage can. I wasn't even going to TRY to wash it. :S

LOL they're so silly. I thought something was wrong with Treasure, no poo in his viv for 3 weeks.. then I did a full cleaning, lifted the warm side hide and VOILA lots of poo... little brat hid it LOL

Back