• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

poop question

Charger9

Hi everyone I fed my snake 7 days ago and she has not yet pooped yet last time I fed her she pooped after 4 days. Now the first time I fed her I only fed her one pinky since it was her first meal after bringing her home this 2nd meal was two pinkys which she had been eating from the breeder.

A. should I be wooried?
B. Should I feed her again even though she hasn't pooped?

Basicilly... feed the snake and forget the poop.

Don't take this personally because you not the first or last person to ask but I don't know why new owners worry about this.

Hatchling, is what I think you have cause your feeding it pinky's, poop is sometimes hard to spot. It will be absorbed into the bedding or in the bedding. so don't fret if you can't find it.

Yes, I would feed as normal, your snake will poop when it needs to. Enjoy it now, when he gets bigger, there will be times you'll wish he wouldn't poop......Trust me!

I rarely find any poop from my snake. He usually lets it go very discreetly so I can never tell if he did it or not. He is fine and healthy though so dont worry too much if you dont see it every time.

dwyn127 said:
Yes, I would feed as normal, your snake will poop when it needs to. Enjoy it now, when he gets bigger, there will be times you'll wish he wouldn't poop......Trust me!

yeah imagine a fully grown female deciding the perfect toilet id you mattress, took 4 hours to get the smell to go away... 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!!1 :eek1:

corey

btw i wouldnt worry, what everyone else said basicly covered it but hatchlings tend to have very small poops and are someetimes not noticiple in the bedding of the snake

reptilecaverns said:
yeah imagine a fully grown female deciding the perfect toilet id you mattress, took 4 hours to get the smell to go away... 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!!1 :eek1:

corey

btw i wouldnt worry, what everyone else said basicly covered it but hatchlings tend to have very small poops and are someetimes not noticiple in the bedding of the snake
Corey, please tell me you meant female snake..................... :grin01:

diamondlil said:
Corey, please tell me you meant female snake..................... :grin01:
yeah sorry it is almost midnight here i guess im slurring my sentences in my sleep. lol

corey

Back