• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Portland Metro Reptile Expo

SteelJawEmily

So here are some of the pictures I took while I was at the PME. I'm sorry for that bad quality, the lights were dim and my camera didn't want to focus on anything.

Enjoy!

Can you spot the Granite Carpet Python?
pic109.jpg

Lavender Corn Snake
pic107.jpg

Beardies!
pic106.jpg

Chameleon
pic105.jpg

Big ol Iguana
pic103.jpg

Gecko of some type...real colors!
pic101.jpg

Uhhhh...?
pic100.jpg

Turtle!
pic098.jpg

These guys were so cute!
pic097.jpg

My favorite shot out of all the ones I took
pic094.jpg

Boa
pic084.jpg

Some kind of Tegu?
pic080.jpg

Baby frogs!
pic077.jpg

pic075.jpg

pic072.jpg

Lavender Corn
pic067.jpg

Self explanatory
pic066.jpg

This beauty seems to be missing something....
pic065.jpg

Cute little baby Savannah Monitor
pic063.jpg

Ewwwwww....lol
pic062.jpg

Chameleon
pic038.jpg

Sulcata's I do believe
pic035.jpg

Baby Carpets
pic032.jpg

pic031.jpg

pic030.jpg

pic028.jpg

Striped Borneo
pic027.jpg

The only one I actually held and was seriously thinking about buying....this guy was soooo cool!
pic025.jpg

Yikes at the $$
pic024.jpg

Bredli
pic015.jpg

I think the gecko in your first post is a Madagascar Day Gecko. and the Uhhh? after it is an axolotl.

I'm presuming the tegu is a red tegu.

Thanks for all the pics, I like when people post reptile show pics.

Love the pix! You photographed some of my favs--the big Iguana, who reminds me of my son's roommate's Iggy, "Dred"; the little poison dart frogs, the Irian Jaya, the tiny Sulcata Tortoises, the Day Gecko and the Axolotls. Somehow, I missed seeing that $10K python/boa? Here, I was having fun just holding the baby normal balls :). That Crimson from Carol's stock was SO tempting. I wanted it! I would have taken it home, but Z much preferred a Snow at another table, and I wanted him to enjoy it as much as I do.

Love the pix! You photographed some of my favs--the big Iguana, who reminds me of my son's roommate's Iggy, "Dred"; the little poison dart frogs, the Irian Jaya, the tiny Sulcata Tortoises, the Day Gecko and the Axolotls. Somehow, I missed seeing that $10K python/boa? Here, I was having fun just holding the baby normal balls :). That Crimson from Carol's stock was SO tempting. I wanted it! I would have taken it home, but Z much preferred a Snow at another table, and I wanted him to enjoy it as much as I do.

Thanks! I think the deal with the $10,000 boa was it was a Paradox and it had a big list of awesome hets....but not sure...I love his little face! My poor brother had to drag me away from that IJ though...but I'm getting a baby IJ from Heather on Friday so I'm excited!

Hey great pics. I love how I can tell which vendor had the corns just by the containers they were in lol Sorry you couldn't make it to our breakfast get together.

Thanks! I think the deal with the $10,000 boa was it was a Paradox and it had a big list of awesome hets....but not sure...I love his little face! My poor brother had to drag me away from that IJ though...but I'm getting a baby IJ from Heather on Friday so I'm excited!

Hey, that's great! I want to see pix when your baby arrives, please :).

Here's Malakai, the little '09 male she's picking up on Friday :) He comes from the same home/situation that I got Skadi from (& I will be getting one of the other girls, Sirona, tomorrow night).
Malakai is full of himself, as you can see. :D

Attachments

• 033malakai.jpg
    033malakai.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 10
Nice, great shots of the PDFs! I only got one good one of them.

I got a ton of pics (some pretty similar to yours!) which I'm planning on posting SOON! I keep being so busy with school work though. *sigh*

I had my friend take some pretty cool pictures of me with that $2,000 piebald around my neck!

Nice, great shots of the PDFs! I only got one good one of them.

I got a ton of pics (some pretty similar to yours!) which I'm planning on posting SOON! I keep being so busy with school work though. *sigh*

I had my friend take some pretty cool pictures of me with that $2,000 piebald around my neck!

Thanks! I can't wait to see yours....I'm sure they are way better than the ones I took. lol

Back