• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

poss breeding

pipatic

give me your corns
0.1 blizzard
1.0 lavender,
0.1 caramel
1.0 bloodred het amel,
not sure what i ll be breeding to who yet,
what or would you breed any of these ?

pipatic said:
0.1 blizzard
1.0 lavender,
0.1 caramel
1.0 bloodred het amel,
not sure what i ll be breeding to who yet,
what or would you breed any of these ?

I would put the blizzard to the bloodred het amel, to make yourself normal het amel/charcoal/blood, and amel het charcoal blood. These would be great for blizzard projects, blizzard bloods, pewters, charcoals, and bloodreds in the future.

The lavender and caramel don't fit so easily ... you could put the caramel to the blood for het caramel bloods and possibly amels since the caramel might well be het amel. Otherwise I think you have an excuse to buy a nice male caramel/butter/amber/golddust male and a lavender/hypo lavender/opal/lavender bloodred female :grin01:

male is, Bloodred Pattern, Het for Amel
Female is, Blizzard

Offspring are predicted to be...
50.00%, Amelanistic, Het for Pewter*
50.00%, Het for Blizzard, Het for Bloodred Pattern
keep back the amels and or het bliz ,het b.r

yes i got to see one the other day, amel with clear belly sprung to mind,

The lavender and caramel don't fit so easily ... you could put the caramel to the blood for het caramel bloods and possibly amels since the caramel might well be het amel.
she unknown to be het for anything at this time,

pipatic said:
male is, Bloodred Pattern, Het for Amel
Female is, Blizzard

50.00%, Amelanistic, Het for Pewter*
50.00%, Het for Blizzard, Het for Bloodred Pattern
keep back the amels and or het bliz ,het b.r

Depends what you're wanting to breed! I would be tempted to keep one of each ...

I must admit, my fire boy as a hatchling was not that much different from a clear-bellied amel with a funky head pattern (link to picture). But as he's grown the diffusion has come in better, and as a subadult he's quite an attractive snake and distinctly different from a normal amel. But according to his breeder, amel based charcoal snakes don't tend to diffuse as well as some other morphs, and certainly this holds true in what I've seen, the pattern on my boy is easy to see still. Here's a link to a few more pictures of him if you'd like a gander.

well i do love pewter and bloodreds
keeping one of each
7.50%, Amelanistic
37.50%, Normal
12.50%, Amelanistic, Bloodred Pattern
12.50%, Bloodred Pattern

so the amel,bloodred would be a fire ??

very nice,thanks for the links to yours pic's

ooops should have been

Male is, Amelanistic, Het for Pewter*
Female is, Het for Blizzard, Het for Bloodred Pattern

NOTE: THIS IS A *PHENOTYPE RESULTS ONLY* REPORT
9/32, Amelanistic
9/32, Normal
3/32, Amelanistic, Bloodred Pattern
3/32, Bloodred Pattern
3/32, Blizzard
3/32, Charcoal
1/32, Blizzard, Bloodred Pattern
1/32, Pewter*

Yep, amel bloodred is a fire. My boy was bred by Lexcorn, he is a really nice snake all round.

just when i first look ,i thought amel(sunglow) with alot more red,if you know what i mean
yes lexcorn has some awesome snakes

as i said just when i first look ,i thought amel(sunglow) with alot more red,if you know what i mean
yes lexcorn has some awesome snakes

Back