• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Possible kink or injury?

RainbowMary

my boyfriend recently bought a baby reverse okeetee and only today I noticed that it had a very noticable bump half way down its tail, possible 2 almost like misaligned vertibrey, and underneath the big one is slight discolouration almost black or blue.....is this bruising? he has barely been handled so I can't see it being by us, yet I'm really good friends with the shop owner and he didn't mention anything.......so I don't know if he hadn't noticed, or if its happened after he sold him to us......confusing! oh AND hes regurged but I think that could be down to my boyfriend handling him too soon after feeding which i did tell him, he bought two babys and handled both but only the one with the kink regurged, maybe related to the kink? arg all confusing! either way tomorrow we're going to speak to him and ten take the snake to the vets, advice would be appreciated. Mary

Talk to the shop owner and show him the snake he sold you. I hope he turns out okay. Give us an update when you find out more.

Mary, how is the snake. Kinks are often a birth defect and is probably the cause of the regurge. If it is in fact kinked and having eating problems, he probably isn't long for this world. You need to go back to the shop owner.

Back