• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

post lay feeding

dw662002

ok so last weekend i had 2 clutches layed. the moms havent really moved much and i tried feeding them 3-4 times this week but neither 1 has eaten. i heard to feed them small meals so i was trying a rat pinky (f/t and live). is this "normal" or what is a common recouping time? thank you

Did you put their heads to their water dishes after you removed the eggs? After Shade laid I gave her two ft mouse peach fuzzies and she ate them and drank a whole lot of water. This was pretty much right after she laid. She just had a couple of hoppers and ate them fine too . . .keep an eye on them, are you sure all the eggs passed?

Back