• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Post shed "mystery" babies.

SexyBear77

These are the offspring of the 2010 mystery het parents I bought from Tula-Morphs (at least I think that's her name on here). All these guys have shed now, have to say I'm still a bit uncertain as to what some of them are hahaha.

Platinum?
DSC05241.jpg

The whatever-it-is-it's-funky sunspot-
DSC05246.jpg

Normal cube/stripe-
DSC05257.jpg

Another platinum?
DSC05263.jpg

Pretty little normal-
DSC05266.jpg

How's this for timing?! Diffused platinum-
DSC05271.jpg

DSC05275.jpg

And the phantom (?) stripe-(taken on I phone as camera battery decided to give in grrr) Last to shed and first to feed!
IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

I think you're thinking of Tula_Montage. ;)

Lovely babies! They're absolutely gorgeous, ESPECIALLY that weird stripey-spotty-circley thing!

I want the sunspot very much. It's a shame my only British friend is morally opposed to stealing things from people. :)

are you keeping any of these? If you are planning on keeping that amazing "The whatever-it-is-it's-funky sunspot" I'm sure we'd all agree, we would love it if you could keep a progression thread as that baby grows!

Yeah, I'm keeping the sunspot, the 2 platinum/phantom things, the phantom stripe and the diffused platinum.

The great thing about this project was that the hets of the parents are capable of producing most of my favourite and sought after morphs, meaning I can breed my own examples, and then be greedy and hoard them all. :dgrin:

I think I'll do some more pictures of the sunspot tonight though, that's the one everyone is talking about!

I think I'll do some more pictures of the sunspot tonight though, that's the one everyone is talking about!

For me, as someone who hasn't looked into corns for years and years, I just don't ever remember seeing a corn anything like that! Super cool and totally fascinates me.

Congrats on the hets and your future breeding projects! If any other clutches come out like this one, well..wow haha!

Do all platinums have the red pupil and blue iris? If so, I have never wanted a snake more <3.

The one with red pupils and blue iris's looks ALOT like an Ultramel charcoal. But with the clear belly...I'd say Ultramel Pewter???

Understand....I've never produced a platinum...So...this is just an observation.

EDIT: Errrr...Ummmm.... ULTRA Pewter? :eek:

Last edited:
Cheers Rich, there shouldn't be any ultra in there though.

I'll take more pictures of the 2 whose morphs are still unclear, both have blue irises and bright red pupils.

Back