• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

pozdravljeni! (hello)

dejvid

Greetings!

My name is Aleš and im from Slovenia (therefore I would like to apologize for my english ). I am a student of ekology and nature conservation.

I am proud owner of 2 cornsnakes.
First one is named Korny (named after his species, but i want to make it a bit sloveian so i replaced c with k, still left y although our alphabet dont know that letter) I know Korny, sense he was still in egg(abbout5-6 years ago). He is beutiful amelanistic morph.
Second, i got her from last summer, i have another beuty, her name is Morana (or Morgana (has actualy two names)). She is 4 years old lavender morph.
I intend to get myself another butter morph, and possible one miami corn snake.

Well, i also hawe some lizards (2.0.0 tokey gecko (Freaky & Calypso), 1.1.0 leopard geckos (Slash & Enigma)), amphibians (2.2.0. C. orientalis (no names), 0.0.2 milk frogs), 5 spiders, a pair of giant african milipeds, a rat Sisi (one for pet & about 90 for snake food & sale) and a fish tank.
Those are mine, but at home we also have two dogs (Nero & Floki), 4 cats, some cows, pigs, chikens and 2 ducks.

If someone hawe a question, fell free to ask.

Welcome! Nice to have members from further afield here.

I think your English is pretty awesome. For a language that doesn't have the letter Y, I see that you've managed to include it in two of your Tokays' names - you're doing really great! And your Leos have excellent "foreign" names as well.

We love photos here - can't wait to see your Corns. I had no idea that the Lavender had spread so far.

Pozdravljeni!

Well of corse it spread that far. Hello by the way like she we love pics.

Thank you for your welcome!:rolleyes:

I think your English is pretty awesome
Well it dit take me some time to write that post (with some help from google translator:bowdown:). So maybe nex time i wount hawe so much time...
For the other names, i couldn`t find any better alternative, either ther are no such words in slovenian (enigma, calypso), or they soud weird (Slash(quitarist from gnr) = / =slov.: poševnica):headbang:

Lavenders are here pretty rare and expensive, and i had enormuos luck to get her. :rolleyes:

Photos folow shortly...

You could always type up your post in Google Translate and ten copy and past it on to here.

Welcome Aleš and your snakes, too. Please make yourself at home and share with us some stories and photos. We do love photographs. :)

You could always type up your post in Google Translate and ten copy and past it on to here.

Well, when i tried to translate some text in slovene, i usaly get a mess...:angry01:
i am not sure if it works like that in both ways, so i rather use my limited knowledge and just upgrate it with google translator...

Back