• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pre Breeding Sale of high end breeders

environmentalteach

516-996-1221
04 1.1 normal het amel, hypo, blood, lavender (proven)$275
06 1.0 Goldust het motley $150(proven)
07 0.1 amel stripe het caramel (proven) one cataract $100
07 0.1 amel motley/stripe het caramel (proven) $80
07 0.1 butter motley proven (picky eater) $100
07 1.0 Opal blood het hypo (proven) $400
08 0.1 lavender blood het amel, hypo (proven)$300
04 0.1 Granite het hypo proven $100
04 1.0 normal het lavender stripe (proven) $100
09 0.1 Orchid may or may not be able to breed this year $400
20% off if you buy 3 or more!!!
I have pics of several of them in different ads. You can search my user name and you will find some. I will post some pics later
I can no longer keep the number of animals that I have, so here is a great opportunity for someone. All are brumating so it is difficult to get good photos right now. If you are really interested, I will disturb them for you. I want to sell these so that they can all get acclimated to their new environment for a profitable breeding season.
The 1.1 norms and the 1.4 caramel combo $600 plus shipping this week only.

Attachments

• 1.1a.jpg
    1.1a.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 613
  • 1.1b.jpg
    1.1b.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 611
Last edited:
Will take offers. Pm me. Thanks. I was almost tempted to keep the opal blood her hypo and the orchid to as a project. But no time. If you want to buy trio, let me know. Great possibilities .

These guys are still here, have had a lot of interest in orchid, but no solid offers yet. I will post a couple of pics of orchid. They aren't great, because snakes are brumating. This one was rich z's selling off sale. I guess she could be het for anything.

These guys are still around. I have had a lot of interest I orchid but no offers yet. Let offers fly. I will post a couple of pics. They are not great because snakes are brumating and I didn't want too much light.

Most are still here. I have a hold on the orchid , opal blood plasma and granite. I do not have a deposit as of yet, so pm me if you want me to contact you if deal falls through. You know how these deals go. I believe it once they are paid for. Lol ,)

I still have a few left. 1.1 normals and all caramels. I am still not sure if I want to partwith 1.1 normals because they are such great producers. Make me a group offer and I may change my mind. Breeding season is almost here. Make money back quickly.

The goldust male for sale is the same that is in my profile pic. I have decided I either want to sell my 1.1 normals or my caramel group. Make offers. They are all almost ready to go.

Snakes are almost ready to come out of brumation. You cannot lose on the guys. I may keep one of these groups, the butter/goldust group or the 1.1 het group. Help me make that decision.

Bump to top. Really would like to sell at least a couple more of these guys. I will be warming them up in another week. They will be ready to go soon.

Bumping to top. Started warming up this week. I still have caramel group and 1.1 normal pair. These will be ready to breed by end of month.

Just fed all of them. They were very happy to get a little food and took it without hesitation. The males are already starting to dance. Lol.

I am interested in the group deal. But I only count 1 on the caramels? Am I missing a female? Please let me know if all animals are available. Thanks!
Ken

Back