• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Predator

ramanth

Hubby and I costume as a hobby and with the upcoming release of AVP: Requiem... we had to dust off these suits.

Predators look reptilian enough for a forum like this...right? :dgrin:

This past weekend we were at Mid Ohio Con and met up with a couple of friends. We had a great time and the crowd ate us up. I told Andy we should costume at the next Reptile Show. :rofl:

Husband Andy and I
2072934049_736bbfa8df_o.jpg

Predator Pin Up - Don't have me because I'm beautiful
PinUpPred.jpg

Wanna play frisbee?
2073725564_52ca231931_o.jpg

Time for some slicing and dicing
2072932947_72781e6f98_o.jpg

The gang
group.jpg

I'll be upgrading my suit soon to a latex version. Just need to decide on a paint scheme/pattern. Chuck did a gatoresque version. A few others have looked at snake skin patterns for inspiration. Maybe I'll do something more Gecko like. :D

Hope you enjoyed.

omg ENVY.......

I have always wanted to do some kind of uber cool costume like that. So I think these are absolutely brilliant :D very nice job indeed!

amazing job!! We do costuming/cons as well and there's a guy that does a predator as well, not as good though. I love that group shot.

Back