• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Probing/breeding.

Der_Doe12

I'm still new at this but I'm curious and love to learn and you guys are the best people to ask this. As you all know. I got Kingsley about a month and a half ago. Well we went to the pet store today and instantly fell in LOVE with a "Candy" corn at Pet Supply Plus. We named her Alice. Anyways. I wanna know what a clutch would look like if, by chance one is male and one is female. We just assume right now Alice is a girl and Kingsley is a male. :p
Also how do you go about "probing" and is there a uh, "simple" way. I guess to tell if one is male or female? Anyways. Heres some pics of the 2. Thoughts would be wonderful. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 23
Urggh. Had a hella of a time uploading pics recently. Thats Alice. This is Kingsley.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 23
The first one is an Amel (also known as Albino), the second one appears to be Sunkissed. If there's no hets involved, they would all be Normal babies, het for Sunkissed & Amel.

As far as sexing them, there's popping (hatchlings only) & probing. Both should be done by experienced keepers.

Kathy Love has some instructional videos that are very helpful.

Thats the only thing I don't like about PSP. They don't specify what the snakes are. They just kinda name them haha. Besides asking the breeder is there anyway to tell if they're het or not?

Back