• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression Thread for AngelDust!

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
So I figured I'd start a progression thread for our little LTR! Last pic I posted she was in deep blue so not looking so hot,but she's since shed and is GORGEOUS!! She also gave me a good bite! LOL! She was also named Lucy but that's such a common name and it sounded as if we couldn't come up with anything better for an LTR. So she is now AngelDust (but we just call her Angel).

First pic(blue)
DSCF3691.jpg

Now!
DSCF3786.jpg

Thank you guys! She's getting much better with letting me handle her. She lets Matt handle her all he wants but she usually gives me a bite when I'm trying to put her back in her tub!

Thank you! She's gotta be one of the prettiest snakes we have! I didn't realize how pretty they really are with the blue eyes. As you can see she had some pretty ugly looking yellow scales on the top of her nose,but those went completely away as soon as she shed.

So my lovely little Angel has decided to show her true personality finally! Ariel got a nice bleeding bite from her and I think Matt got struck several times,too. Me? Nothing bit but my camera(lots of times!). And this was all as soon as we opened her tub! Quite funny.

DSCF4073.jpg

DSCF4074.jpg

DSCF4083.jpg

Ahhhhhh!!!! AngelDust is one pretty girl!!! Nice update.

Now, I certainly hope that Ariel and Matt are okay. Lots of kisses for the boo-boos (after an antiseptic wipe, of course!)!!!

Back