• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Project '11 keepers from granite x ultramel motley het anery

SnakeAround

Formerly Blutengel
Maybe not special morphs themselves but I think their clutches will be nice Christmas like experiences :)

Male anery 'Mjolnir'

mjolnir_1200.jpg

Female normal 'Polly'

polly_1200.jpg

Anery female 'Whisky'

Whisky_1200.jpg

Wow-- that's some strikingly coloration on the anerys. Any guesses on how vivid they'll be as they age?

I'm going to pick up an anery next year, and would like to find one with great dark/light contrast like yours. Any suggestions on what to look for?

I decided I prefer another anery female, because she has a different look than most of the clutch (and the male), she is darker and does not have the frosty parts in her saddles. So, this is the new Whisky (actually I had chosen her first but swapped, now I swap back to my first choice).

whiskey_nov2011_1200.jpg

What do you think?

Update on three project keepers

Just a little photo update, they are nothing special morph wise but I do like them as examples of their phenotype.

Whisky, anery female het bloodred, motley, ultra/amel

whisky_feb2012_1200.jpg

Polly, normal from the same clutch, she was too lazy to untangle...

polly_feb2012_1200.jpg

The anery male that completes the group, Revolver

revolver_feb2012_1200.jpg

Back