• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

proven adults for sale many genes

environmentalteach

516-996-1221
03 0.1 anery blood het hypo $100(produced 20+ this past year)
04 1.1 normal het lavender, hypo, blood, amel proven $200pr.
04 1.0 normal het lavender stripe $75
09 1.0 lava het blood $90 good eater but on smaller side
$475 shipped all

Attachments

• snakes nov 2011 013.JPG
    snakes nov 2011 013.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 195
  • snakes nov 2011 016.JPG
    snakes nov 2011 016.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Blood 1 015.JPG
    Blood 1 015.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 191
  • Blood 1 014.JPG
    Blood 1 014.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Price drop on pair. This pair was produced by Hume and has produced some awesome babies. She will not disappoint. She often double clutches. I have the genes I need from them, so it is time to move on.

I need to make room for new additions. These were all produced by Hume and will produce killer offspring. They have for me. I just have all the genes from them already. I'd you are just getting into breeding, this is the way to go. If the lava doesn't go, I may just put him with my lav blood het amel hypo. That will be a cool project. In 4 years maybe it could be a hypo opal lava blood. I don't know if it would look any different than an opal blood, but never know. Lol.

Back