• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Proven Breeder Bloodreds For Sale

Vinman

Vinman
IMG_0655.JPG
IMG_0656.JPG

I will sell individually or as a pair. The pair is 600.00
Male is a 2019 Proven breeder is a Low expression Pied sided, Het Hypo and maybe het for other genes & is 4 feet in length Asking 300.00

Female is a 2018 Proven breeder Bloodred is Het Stripe & Piedsided and maybe het for other genes & 3.5 to 4 feet in length. I took the pic right after she laid the 2024 double clutch. Asking 350.00

They both are eating Frozen Thawed jumbo mice, Frozen Thawed chicks and boiled chicken necks, gizzards, hearts and livers. I have never bred these two animals together so I don't know what morphs they will produce when bred to each other besides Low Expression Piedsides
Pick Up in 10461 BX, NY. I will ship you pay shipping and handling/box charge fee.

I been breeding Blood Reds for the last 30 to 35 years and had the original Eddie Leach stock. Over the last 20 years I been trying to get back that old school look with my out crossed stock. Lucky for me I have a lot of leach stock in my line. I know the animals that I was working with in my Blood Red morph projects included Lavender, Anery A&B, Caramel, Stripe, Albino, Hypo. I also was the first person to produce the Hypo Lavender Blood Red from Rich Z stock. I bred these animals into my pure Eddie Leach stock / Hunt Club Okeetee crosses. So Some of my breeder stock are some carrying these morphs.

PAYMENT: I will only except these forms of payments, so please don't ask about any other forms of payment than the ones listed:
Venmo friends and family
Zelle friends and family
Cash App friends and family
U.S. Postal Money Order from the post office. If you send any type of Money Order other than one purchased at the US Post Office I will send it back to you.
Personal Check
Money transfer from Western Union
Cash if picked up in person
Please fill out my name and address on the U.S. Postal Money Order or Western Union money transfer exactly like it is spelled below in my contact information section or I will not be able to cash it and have to send it back to you.

SHIPPING: I get a 5 to 10 dollar box and handling charge depending on the size of the box. That will all be included in the shipping price that I give you.

MY GUARANTEE: Priority Delivery and Second Day delivery, No Live Guarantee. --- Express/Over Night Delivery Live Arrival Guaranteed --- Any dead you must provide a pic no later than 1 hour after first attempted delivery. Any aquatic animals they in the same unopened bag/container they came in. If you don't then the guarantee is void and you will not be compensated for your losses. --- NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE HEAT PACK FAILS FOR ANY LOSSES OR IF CARRIER DAMAGES YOUR SHIPMENT OR IS DELIVERED LATE. WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE ANY LOSSES UP WITH THE CARRIER USED.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Any questions [email protected]
phone, 347 736 3997 from 10 am to 11 pm EST

Vincent Ritchie
3505 Bruckner Blvd apt 4F
BX, NY, 10461

Back