• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Public apology...

MastersHaven

*Hopelessly Addicted*
I would like to express my sincerest apologies to anyone and every one that may have read my previous posts in which I was not so nice to another member of this forum. I have read over my prior post and realise that my actions were childish and inappropriate and for this I am sorry.

and two the two main people I should be saying I'm sorry to...

Dean... I respect your opinions and promise not to doubt your intentions ever again... I am sorry!

And to Rich... I sincerely apologise for inconveniencing you, this site and it's members, and for allowing my ego to get the best of me... I promise it will never happen again!

again, To Everyone ... I am very sorry!

It's not a discussion I was active in, but it takes a big person to admit fault and to apologize publicly. Bravo, well done. :cheers:

Rick

wikkedkornman said:
shouldn't this have gone in the general chit chat forum?

I think perhaps the trangression occured in this particular forum, so posting it here would be appropriate.

The flip side to admitting to a mistake, wrongdoing, etc. is for the person(s) receiving that apology to accept it and move on. I hope that in this case that is was happened.

Last edited:
dionythicus said:
The flip side to admitting to a mistake, wrongdoing, etc. is for the person(s) receiving that apology to accept it and move on. It hope that in this case that it was happened.

I don't know if this is supposed to be my cue to respond, but LeeAnn and I were cool again even before this thread was posted. I took care of my side of things in a PM where I told LeeAnn what I really think of her: that she's a caring and thoughtful poster, and that I have nothing but respect for her.

I wasn't injured-- no harm was done. Her apology was a very nice gesture, and I accept it without reservation. And I'm genuinely sorry that I made my original post in that thread. I'm here to have fun, and criticizing other posters, generally or specifically, concerning my petty peeves does not usually lead to fun. :)

And can we please end this thread with this post? This doesn't really need to be discussed any further. Thanks.

Back