• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

question bout feeding

dreamdraka

<3 gobby<3
okay, I feed my corn snake 1 pinky a week. He seems to be fine. But i read about people feeding their baby corns a few pinkies? something like that every few days?.Idk im confused lol I dont know if im doing the right thing.. Here is a pic of him the day after he was fed. Im unsure of how old he is also.Ive had him for bout 3-4weeks so im gussing 2 months or so.

Attachments

• 12-10-05 gobby3.jpg
    12-10-05 gobby3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 37
Seems like you are doing things alright. The appearance of the large lump after feedings is exactly want you want to see. When the lump becomes less apparent (after subsequent feedings), you can then [safely] move up to two pinkies, or a small fuzzy. Hope this helps.

Yep, I can see the lump. And you're doing right!
You can feed your guy every five days, or up to every seven day. I fed my every seven days just because it's easy for me to remmember. And I don't plan on breeding. Also a general rule is only feed your snake something (pinky, hopper etc) thats 1 1/2 of snake widest point. When you are referring to food size you can't go by the snake age. you go by the girth of it.

Good luck with your snake
Keep us posted. :santa:

Back