• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Questions about tub

ken347

Corn Addict In Training
so i switched my snake over to the tub just a little while ago i hope he doesnt mind the size difference (55 gallon tank to a 32 quart tub) he seems a little cooler now and is enjoying his water but now i have some questions such as what is the best way to secure the lid its a sterlite locking lid one but even with the latches the sides seem flimsy so i tried binder clips but even then i find some weaker spots. second question is did i do the air holes right i put a full line of dots along the top of one side and a full line along the bottom of the other ( i saw somewhere its better for air circulation.third question is my snake has always been a bit sketchy i dont know if its from the lack of me holding him as much as i should or if it was the tank was to big but whenever i see any video i see sketchy tank snakes than really calm tub snakes, will the tub help him calm down? thanks in advance.

Can you post some pics? It sounds right, but let the experts make the decision.

Back