• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rankins Dragon arm waving

well, if he is anything like beardies... he is waving to show he is docile :) That he is submissive to you and means you no harm hehe :) Also, can mean he is submitting to you so you dont eat him :rolleyes: I love little dragons and things... he is adoreable!! :)

We have a Beardie female that was within sight while all this was going on, but after a while he didn't seem to be doing it toward anyone or anything in particular, he just kept doing it! Fascinating.

EddieF said:
We have a Beardie female that was within sight while all this was going on, but after a while he didn't seem to be doing it toward anyone or anything in particular, he just kept doing it! Fascinating.
Yeah he was just being submissive to her.

This book goes into some detail of it.
beardedmanual.jpg

Adorable. Excellent music choice. I just read about Rankins in Reptiles a few weeks ago, now they've been mentioned twice here since then.

Nanci

Thanks Nanci! It was fun to set it to music, I tried several tunes before this one, which seemed perfect to me.

Back