• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rat snake befriends hamster

Very odd to say the least... I think after a while of no food they wouldnt be such good friends...

i've seen this on a few forums now
and i'll say the same thing

cute as it may be
keeping them together could turn bad for EITHER animal...

I've heard of similar things happening between a Ball Python and a Rat, and an African House Snake and a Bird. Both cases that I heard about, the animals cohabitated for a very long time.

1 month from today:

Zoo keeper# 1-"Hey George, have you seen that hamster?"

Zoo keeper# 2-"He must have escaped, too bad, they were such good friends."

Rat Snake-"Burp":cool:

HAHA! Poor hampster will never see it coming! I'm amazed that the hampster hasn't started chewing on the snake or anything. :(

I hope the rat snake eats that little guy just so the zoo keepers know they cant be kept together. lmao.

Back