• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Re introduction

DaGiant

DaBig Guy retired to MS
Hi all..
It's been awhile so I figured I'd re-introduce myself
since there are a bunch of new people since I was here last..
Gene aka DaGiant , I'm from Southern California, I've been a member here since 2006.
I used to breed Corns and was a vendor at the local shows around here for quite awhile.
At one point I had 300+ Snakes.. I've downsized a bit since my health went bad.
I only have 22 snakes currently (see signature).
I've been away from here due to lack of time and bad health.
Hopefully you'll see me around a bit more.

It's nice to see you again! I understand the downsizing because of health. That's part of my imminent future as well, and I only have 28 right now. I hope to see you around more and that your health improves.

Welcome back. I've seen you in some of my searches, but none since I joined (I think). Will be good to have you around!

Hi all..
It's been awhile so I figured I'd re-introduce myself
since there are a bunch of new people since I was here last..
Gene aka DaGiant , I'm from Southern California, I've been a member here since 2006.
I used to breed Corns and was a vendor at the local shows around here for quite awhile.
At one point I had 300+ Snakes.. I've downsized a bit since my health went bad.
I only have 22 snakes currently (see signature).
I've been away from here due to lack of time and bad health.
Hopefully you'll see me around a bit more.

Welcome back Gene!!

My name is Monty and I'm from Brooklyn (still trying to figure out how I got Axis1 from that and all I can deduce is that "axis 1" used to be a code for one of hundreds of kinds of major mental illness). I'm no stranger to health issues so I can identify with you (been disabled on and off for my whole life but a skydiving accident in 2008 kind of exacerbated some chronic issues and I feel like I'm always trying to keep my head above water). I have survived so many adversities in my life, many have marveled at my resilience but I really believe I'm just circling the drain a little slower than most with some of my issues (one truism even I scratch my head at is the fact that most people with some of my diagnoses have to be kept somewhere, as in an institution of some sort, so I am grateful for every day outside of one!!).

In any event, it's nice to have you! Look forward to seeing you around here!

Hahahaha.. I haven't been here in a while and decided to call in and see if any of the old names were still here... And who do I find... Big G, lol
Hi Gene

Back