• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

ready for loving?

vietmata

im worryd n currious about when females r redy to mate how long or wide do they have to be?i keep 2 of my corns in 1 cage 1s a guy the other a girl.so i dnt want them to breed to early my females only 2 feet my male is like 16inches.i dnt want my female to get pregnant n be in danger.post pic of a good size female redy to mate or post comments.TY

3 years, 300 grams and 3 feet long is the recommended female size for breeding.

separate your snakes as they will breed when they want, and it could cause serious harm to your female, as right now she is too small.

the thing is i dnt have another enclosure only a small portable one n my dads iffy about buying new stuff.if i ask for another cage hell get angry n say "u wasting money.so yea.beside i dnt think the males mature yet so no harm rite?

use a sterilite/rubber maid bin, $10 would get you a nice big bin for one of them

what about in a few months when he is big enough? will that change your dads feelings on another tank?
what if one or both start regurging/getting ill, how will you know who it is?

not to be harsh but if you can't keep them separate until the female is big enough then maybe you should not have purchased a male yet, most people do not think cohabing is a good idea period, and cohabing opposite sexes when too small to breed is just plain dangerous for the female.

$10 for a bin or $100+ for vet bills, or possibly a dead snake.

p.s. both males and females can mature fairly young.

walmart target grocery stores, just look at the storage section, get one with a good snap on lid, punch some holes in(very small for the little guy) with drill or soddering iron(works great melts right threw nice and smooth)

put something on top(some like to try and squish threw along the sides) or use binder rings to secure the sides.

and your good to go.

Do you see the snake in my avatar? His name is Kato, and I love him dearly even though he should not exist. His mother died eggbound. He and his 2 brothers survived and hatched. I thought I had 2 males, but I didn't. They were co-habbed.

Your female is too young to breed and really could die.

Back